Thus said the Buddha:
- Do not believe anything on the mere authority of teachers or priests. Accept as true and as the guide to your life only that which accords with your own reason and experience, after thorough investigation. Accept only that which contributes to the well-being of yourself and others.
- There is harmony and balance in all things
- All things are born, live and die
- You are imperfect and still learning
- Lead by example / Know your place
- Let your goodness shine through
- Persevere Persevere Persevere
- Come to terms with restrictions
- Keep it simple
- Have an open mind and a watchful eye
Being non-judgmental is of great value in living one’s life with inner peace and in harmony with others.